Re: Onslaught, Audio Asteroids, released for Windows, macOS, and Linux

@4 I'm guessing you're asking this because of payment gateway issues in your country? Is that accurate?

If so, is the implication that Steam is better for you because it supports the payment gateways you have access to? I've seen you and others bring this up in a few threads, and I haven't really dug into Steam because it's an accessibility PITA, and I can only imagine it's worse as a publisher.

Which country are you in? Itch lets me use other payment gateways than PayPal, it just forces me to manage the taxes and such myself. I've done these types of taxes before, so that may be less of a PITA than is figuring out Steam. I just need to do the research into gateway support as it relates to your country. I know Itch supports Stripe, so if that works there then maybe I can switch to that. But I'll probably wait a month or two as to not complicate my current tax situation by adding 2020 self-employment tax to the pile this year has been already. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector