Re: Issue regarding Virtual Recorder

The only times I really had problems with Virtual Recorder was a few months hago, as I stated, and this week.
Both problems were easy to fix, and if they hapen again I know how to proceed.
However, the way you're speaking of it makes me uneasy enough to ponder if it's really thrustworty for the rest of my life, as I use for a year or so and am, till this point, satisfied.
Can you guarantee that OBS is simple, easy to use and free? I'm fleeing away from complex recorders because I just need PC audio and no more.
In any case, if you are sure of that, you can always provide me a safe website to download it.
I may actually be forced on using it if something unexpected like you said really shows up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arthur via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arthur via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector