Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper Accessibility

Hmm, I don't keep up on ffrk news so I don't really know what that is, I like being surprised. I know this is odd, but another really good source of info for ffrk, is if you play the squaresoft mud, their is an ffrk channel on their, and their are some really good players on that channel who will give you advice on building teams, and I've even given them a list of what soulbreaks I had available to me and they were able to help me build some pretty nasty teams. Another thing I keep forgetting to mention that will definitely help later on in the game is party favorites. Party favorites are basically partys that you build, and can save so that way you can quickly switch to the desired party with ease, already fully equipped and everything. The favorites button is in the party screen literally right above the back button, on the far left side of your phone, if you click in to it, you can assign favorites, and then you can get to them later by navigating by headings. Sadly theirs only a max of 30 favorites you can assign, if their is more then that you don't get to see it cause after 30 your screen is full I'm thinking. So you may end up having to recycle some, since later magesite battle require you to have both a physical and magical elemental party for each element.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector