Re: The Grail Lords web browser game

Hi all,

It's great to see so much enthusiastic new Seekers in The Grail Lords! smile

I also recognize  some old names who gave the game a tryout last year and are curious to see how we evolved. Hopefully the changes we made over the past year will help you find your way faster in the Realm.

Thanks to the feedback of some valuable members of this community, I learned much about web accessibility and although not all problems are fixed yet, I'm happy to see that roughly 8% of the players in the Realm is using a screen reader of some kind to play the game.

Hopefully, by the end of 2021, there will be no player, quitting the game due to issues directly related due to the lack of accessibility.

As always, please feel free to contact me if you would have any questions about The Grail Lords smile

Happy holidays!

Lord Arogandor