Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi! i'm not knew to the audiogames forum, but decided to create an account to connect with the forums users. I'm in to builder games and such.
I hope to make new friends and make my own contributions to audiogames in the future. Thanks for reading this really, really short post, since I ran out of ideas to put here.
p.s is this one of the longest topics in the forum? 41 pages.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : DeathDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : thunderdude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : agat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : therealwalrus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : cagriyil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : LoveWins via Audiogames-reflector