Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Audio Guide

Wow! Just WOW!
I do have one question though.
In the beginning of the video you say that the PS4 asked you to update.
Did you buy the basic or aftermath edition?
The reason I'm asking is because the patch notes said somewhere along the way that the tutorials were updated and rewritten to make things clearer.
If you did get the aftermath edition; and it sounds like you got a physical version of the game; make sure to redeem the code inside to get all the skins that weren't released when that version of the game came out.
If you didn't, you still put in a tun of work into this, and I thank you for it.
If you don't want to check what parts of the tutorial were changed, that's fine to.
I'll be archiving this and splitting it up into smaller parts so I can get to the info I need faster.
Thanks again for all you do for us!
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector