Re: linking up with blind video gamers

At Katsu as I said earlier, I am still in the process of moving house and organising a lot of paperwork that needs to be filled out in a to small of a time frame.

I will create a seperate topic for when the server is up. This topic here is already to much in the ddiscussion of Discord and Skype, so the announcement would be drowned out.

Why people don't create a topic Discord VS Skype is beyond me, apart from the fact that these 2 actually can't be compared.

Greetings moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Katsu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector