Re: Fara, a new browser or downloadable roguelike

I play downloaded version of the game, because I do not want to have to go through all of itch.io stuff.
At least for me, when I tried through itch.io, some things seemed to be missing.
Things like starting a new game.
I was unable to find it, I do not know if it did not show or NVDA was not reading for some reason.
In the downloaded version I have no such problems, NVDA reads it correctly.

With the voice it is like I said: the game chooses the voice and overrides system settings.
I will try NVDASAPI and see if it helps.

Now I have some nontechnical questions.
What use hero's medals have?
They take space in my inventory and I have no idea what to do with them.

Speaking of inventory, is there any way to increase the inventory limit, to carry more things?

How to find a specific NPC?
After doing the quest with the lost child, said child wanted to play hide and seek.
I agreed, but then I was unable to find him.
Any ideas how to do that the next time?

My most recent death was caused by drowning.
I was traveling to a settlement using waypoint, found myself in a lake and was unable to leave.
The command Exit did not help in this case, but I was free to explore the lake.
Again, what to do next time?

How do you even build a house?
I crafted only some small things, like wooden shield.
The largest thing I ever build was a structure.

I am looking forward to your tutorial.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Crimson Valkyrie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector