Re: people's favorite bible web sites

Slightly off topic but still related to bibles: I think it would be rather interesting to get everyone's take on format preference.  How many of you actually have braille bibles, for instance?  I ask because while we have the bible available to us through various methods, somehow reading it with audio or with a screen reader which as far as I'm concerned is still simply audio doesn't seem to give me best results when reading through it.  On the other hand, it's a lot simpler than getting your hands on a braille copy, on top of being easier to manage, as a braille copy can include as many as 19 volumes depending on what version you get and so on.