classic troopanum errors and virus threat

My windows defender thinks classic troopanum is a threat. So to even get the program on my computer, my friend had to send me a 7z of the setup, which i had to make an exclusions folder, and move it there for it to not delete it. After that i set things up, but now it i giving me this error:
Troopanum  dialog  Error 1556 license file not valid for this computer.