Re: I can help anyone to create fast game server written on swift (no macO

@3, what are you on about? Python is slow for game servers? I'm sorry but I and a few friends disputed that a few years ago with an (in-development at the time) MP FPS concept. Granted, the speed wasn't the same as native code, but it was good enough. And vector calculations in Python are done all the time. Look up packages like statsmodels, scipy and such. (Yes, some of the code for those libs is written in C, but some of it is in Python.)
Seriously, stop worrying about performance. At this point in computing its not something you need to worry about unless your in a few special scenarios like manual audio decoding and processing, embedded systems, etc. Unless you need to squeeze every ounce of performance out of your processor, don't even think too much about performance -- the compiler/interpreter is far more knowledgeable about it than you are.