Re: LION, NVDA continuous OCR reader. works for subtitles, video games...

This could be very handy in pushing SIBIAC to the next level, if you wouldn't mind it being integrated into the add-on  when we get ready to work on some more stuff.  This is a very neat add-on and I tested it with some videos and even just messing around, and this is an amazing piece of work with a lot of potential.    I'm following this.