Re: is discussion of routing not allowed here?

As a passionate Android user I can say that discussions of rooting sure as hell don't violate any rules. Neither does jailbreaking, really. Apple can reject it all it wants, but the dmca wrote in an exemption that specifically allows jailbreaking, and in most regions it's not illegal. So as long as that doesn't change, we can discuss jailbreaking all we want, who gives a good crap if it hurts Apple's feewings.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector