Re: Have you ever wanted to play the tank minigame from wii play?

Hi!

First of all,  Awesome job with this attempt.  I've always wanted to see something like it, and you did a really good job.  I have a few suggestions, however.

*in the Wii game, you could only have 3 shells in the air/being fired at one time.  It meant you had to fire strategically and not just mash buttons.  Could this be done for this game too?  I can beat a bunch of levels by just facing the general direction of the enemy tanks, and mashing on my space bar.
*in the real game, every 5 levels you would gain a new life.  Could this be done here, too?
Thanks!