Re: do i must to chat with others on web browser games?

Camochek, you don't need to chat as people have said, but in some games it helps. it depends upon the game, the situation and your inclination.
I'm not a social player myself but will occasionally say hello in chat, offer some help, ask for help or do trades in games like core exiles or puppet nightmares or even muds.

Regarding what you said in counterstrike, well to be honest that sounds pretty rude and spammy to me, especially all the random letters and telling someone out of no where "you want them to die" frankly if you did such in chat with me I'd ignore you, and if you did it too many times I'd likely tell you to shut up and stop spamming the chat channels.

Remember, there are real people at the end of each net connection and they don't appreciate rudeness or stupidity anymore than people in real life.

if your not going to chat at all, fare enough, however if you are going to use the chat you should at least be pol ite about it.