Re: Pokémon access

I owned and completed both pokemon stadium games on the N64 back in the day. I didn't care about the minigames, but as far as all the battles? Yup, completed both round 1 and round 2, including the special battles at the end. In stadium 2 in particular, there are some pretty good teams you've got to overcome, especially in little cup round 2. Seriously. Curse+Quick Attack on a level 5 Doduo can hurt like hell. Also? If you try and kill a Slowpoke with an electric type, it will often survive the hit, heal with a gold berry or berry juice, then OHKO back with Earthquake. Definitely a worthy challenge. I loved the second game in particular (the first had weird gen 1 logic still, though a lot of glitches were fixed for stadium 1) so this was nice to see.