Re: Feedback on what I believe I might be getting for christmas.

the... hwaaat? I can't think of anything that goes in or near a pool that one might colloquially refer to as a creepy crawly. The umm, the skimmer? But that gets put away when not in use, or well, it ought to. The cover?, Move it out of the way.

I ain't never had me no RC boat, but I think they would only be fun when you had a bit of current you could pop it in the air.