Re: So, sell me on Clock?

i mean, a clock will be very helpful for telling the time. The only drawback though is that you need a special clock, either braille or talking, as a totally blind person, or one with big numbers, if you can see a bit.

Oh, not that Clok, right? smile Well, the sound pack is amazing, sounds cleaner than Alteraeon really, less flair, but a bit more realistic and not so over the top. Combat is pretty nice, not so dry as Alteraeon or other MUD's. The MUD is a lot more realistic.

Let me tell you about the time I killed someone I wasn't trying to. I can't remember where I was exactly, the cities kinda run together for me. But I found someone to practice brawling with. I'm of the Brotherhood of the fist, otherwise known as Brofists, which sounds like breakfast so that's cool. Mmmm, bacon. Sausage. Pancakes! Anyways, we were going at it, and she was pretty badly hurt. So we stopped, and we were going back to the infirmary. And, she fell unconscious so I stood there like some stupid Infested or one of those Cognitive Shadows, Nethrim I think they're called on that world. So I was thinking about how to get her to the infermary now! Stupid! So after a minute or so I thought of dragging her. Oh it was such an awful feeling, her life draining away, time slipping away... and then I get so turned around so easily, stupid man. So strong, but mind still as weak! She died. Before I could get her help, she died. Because of me!

So yeah, the experiences in Clok are so memorable. It does require a sound pack for best effect, so I'm kinda not so happy that Mushclient isn't for Linux and mata would probably scream if she saw Tintin++ scripts, but ah well. I'll figure out something.