Re: Remapping keys for use under bootcamp

Hi,
Today, I took another stab at sharp keys, and pretty much got everything mapped out the way I wanted. There is a rather odd issue, however. I did some more remapping to the bottom row of keys, one part of which was turning the right alt key into the right control key. JFW and most of windows seems to take it correctly, but I loaded Pipe 2 and tried to hammer with both control keys, and found that it simply was not accepting the right control key. Any thoughts on this?