Getting started in the native instruments universe

Hi everyone.
So my brother has just bought me a complete Kontrol M32 for Christmas.
A few days ago I've downloaded native access on my Mac, installed all the stuff from the not installed tab, and tried getting complete start which I'm guessing didn't work since the library nor its components were not visible in the not installed tab.
Today I've got a complete control M32, activated it, plugged it in to my Mac, and it worked, I could use it in logic.
Enabled accessibility, started training mode to get a hang of the keys, and now what.
For playing I could have just picked up a generic controller, so I'm curious how I can get in to the native instruments universe for free.
Can I do some unique things with this controller I can't do with others excluding accessibility?
Is there a way to check if maybe I already got complete start installed?
And last but not least, where the heck is the Ableton and sound library keys located? My brother told me there's nothing else in the box except the keyboard serial, and the seller specifically said that the Ableton license and some native instruments libraries are included.
Thanks in advance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector