Re: the best hristmas ever ayyyy

When I first got an iPhone in 2012, I confess that I spent a couple of days being sort of meh about the whole thing. I am not a huge fan of swipes and taps and such. They do not feel intuitive to me.
I'm also thirty-seven, so I've dealt with manual telephones with buttons for most of my life. I'm perfectly okay with my iPhone now, but it took a little time, and if you aren't used to such devices, that very first learning curve is a little steep, I think. The good news is that it's not a long climb. You spend some time going "aww Christ, now what the fuck do I do?" and then you fumble around and get used to it.
To this day though, I don't like texting on my phone. I would far, far rather send messages via Facebook, where I can type on my laptop (or rather, my external keyboard, because my laptop's keyboard is awful).
But yeah. Congrats on the new phone. I hope as more time goes by, you'll come to like it even more. Just give yourself time to get used to it.

Now, to some of the rest of you? Let me be 100% clear here. PatrykK's English isn't the best, and he seems to consistently make the same mistakes, probably in large part due to the spellings in his native language. As to others who speak the same language and do better/worse, it doesn't much matter. PatrykK's ability to communicate is not at issue in this thread. Not happening. If there is genuine misunderstanding or confusion about something he says, then by all means feel free to bring it up or ask him or whatever. If he's trying to make another website - where the way he presents himself is going to matter - then sure, be critical, with an eye toward helping, not hurting. But here and now, this nitpickery is going to stop. If it doesn't, I will begin handing out warnings, since it says right in the rules that you aren't to pick on someone for their differences, and that's definitely been happening here. The only reason I haven't given out warnings already is because, as stated, I'm not a fan of it, and I'd rather sort of generally caution the lot of you that this particular behaviour stops here and now, or there'll be consequences.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector