Re: Framework, my new set of tools for audiogame creation in python3

Hey all,Loving framework so far. Good job, Mason, definitely I like this aproach.
I have some issues, tough:
If I am right, I should rename framework.py to __init__.py to use framework as a pakage.
However, when I do it and import with: import framework, it seems that all functions are accessible from the framework rooth. example: framework.initialize()
is this behavior expected? i'd like to call functions from submodules as I was doing before renaming framework.py, for compatibility with other examples and readability. I prefer window.initialize.
What is the pythonic way in this case? How do you use framework? Renaming or not? AM I doing something completely wrong?
Thanks in advance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Alan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Alan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector