Re: Explanation: why Chinese games are flagged as virues

Even to go as far as calling it xenophobia isn't a problem for me, fine, I admit that I am probably xenophobic towards China. Most definitely their government. Less so the general citizenry. However, given that some of them believe in what their government is doing is not good. China is a huge force to be reckoned with. Their population is immense, and given how much the CCP has its hooks into everything, yes, I damn well want to take caution when dealing with this sort of thing.

There's a line though. If I were to say something like fuck china, brainwashed cunts is all they are, that's a little different than exercising caution over who gets access to my data... or at least, who could potentially get access.

I can appreciate that there are good things coming from China, as this game seems to be while still expressing a certain wariness for taking part in them for fear of something happening to me or my data. I'm also not claiming that it's a certainty either.