Re: any opinions about the new macs with the m1 chip

Hi. I have a mac mini with the m1 chip and I'm quite impressed. Voiceover might struggle a bit in some areas, but I still have my windows computer laying around for when I need it. But I find myself using my mac 85% of the time. Anyway, it's really fast, it doesn't get hot and it's great for xCode development of course. Besides, the memory is unified so if you want to play intensive games I'm guessing you can, I don't have any to try at the moment.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john_weed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector