Re: help with a major crazy party card making

yeah I go on so many battle arena's, fight it out, even lose loads of fight's at times. but when I get cards at least it's ok. for this awesome dude I was in the arena with he was really cool. he made himself more like an electric elemental and wow his cards were amazing. he completely got me killed within a few minutes of getting in. as my cards weren't powerful enough to keep me alive I just got slaughtered and my frustration level's were getting rather high.