Re: Cosmic Rage, a futuristic MUD unlike any other

In fairness to post 940, I do actually often read the topic (though usually I see the "the server is down" after I've already noticed it and put it back up). Responding with "It's back up" after every single one seems more irritating than the original posting.

Relatedly though on the login assist front, we're actually very good at returning login assist responses, and can guarantee a 24 hour, usually more like 12 hour, response time.