where should I use python difrint datatypes

so hi all, I want to know why do we have sets, tuples and lists
so a list is ordered and changeable, a tuple is ordered and unchangeable, and a set is unordered and unchangeable
where should I use these 3, and why they wont just put lists only, you know they are ordered and changeable, someone could do with them as they wish, want them unchangeable just wont change it, want them unordered well I dont know why but there i'm sure a way to re-sort lists randomly when needed
so my question is in which situations should I use a list, a tuple or a set
thanks