Re: Blind accessible game of the year 2020!

It's so hard for me to vote.
I've been addicted to hades for like a week and it's definitely my top game of the year, but I hate voting for it since the devs have no interest in making even extreeeemly minor accessibility improvements.
The last of us 2 is my other favorite though, for entirely different reasons.
And then there's Slay the spire... ugh!
Also, regarding the TLOU2 plot, if you think the story is about revenge, I don't really think you're getting the point.
I'm not speaking to anyone on the forum in particular.  It's just something I keep hearing a lot but I don't see how people leapt to that conclusion in the first place.

If the story was about revenge, Ellie would have killed Abby, or more likely, Abby would have killed Ellie and that would have been it.  the end!