Re: code 7

@pineapple21 No, they changed a typo in the #Hints channel on Discord ... Sigh. Let's try this again: That binary code is a joke. There. Is. No. Cheatcode.
I am not posting the password for the Lerna computer. I gave you hints. And while it's cool, you don't need it to progress. Figure it out on your own.
The Oriens Data Hub puzzle does not use the periodic table. Which letter =which number is chosen randomly, and changes every 3 turns. But you should be far beyond that puzzle now, so I am a bit confused as to what you're doing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pineapple21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector