Favorite recipes?

Hey everyone.
I personally love to cook and bake. With so many users around here from different countries and with different preferences, I figured this might be a good place to put your favorite recipe, whether or not its related to where you live. Even if you don't have an exact recipe, what do you think people should try? I'm really looking to expand what I cook this year, so suggest away.