Re: New from Ffproject.org, princess of Zamarra

@Vazbol, I am not sure how many alternatives are in the game, since yeah, I chose etiquette too, though also you do need to get friendly with a certain person to have things work out in your favour, since this is one game where combat is usually the wrong choice, although that sort of does go with how the story is if you think about it big_smile.

It's also one  where saving is necessary at points, or at least speeds things up, since while not as impossible as something like hellfire or some of the rwgb games, this one is probably on the harder end, though when you look at it on the site I don't think it's been assigned a difficulty.