Re: Jumpy Cat Fitness Coach now with a daily workout reminder and snooze

@ashleygrobler04 @Boo15mario I hear you, and yes, we've been working on releasing a version of Jumpy Cat for Android too! We're having some difficulty in making it work with the variety of Android devices - they are in the tens of thousands, and can be very different from one manufacturer to the other...