Re: Menu descriptions: Hades (1/4/21)

Great job even, if all of the menus and stuff works with OCR and I fugured everything out plus completed the main story. I am recommending this masterpiece for all and for you too. When you will start playing this Gorilla you wont be able to put your hands off from that haha (if you are enjoying this type of games of course).