A little bug that I'm having problems with it. game coded in BGT.

Hello folks.
I wrote a little game, where you have a main menu, and a menu for your character creation.
Wen the char is created,  you go to a small map.
So if I exit from the game, I simple back into menu of creation.
Wen I load the game from the save file it don't happens.
Any one has an idea for solve this?