Re: sunrise waterful bugged

Hello @1

I understand you have a couple of issues with Sunrise Waterfall specifically the html importer and saving/creating new pages/files.

First, does your path that you save to contain any special characters such as accented characters?
Second, in order to be able to analyse why your html page is not loading I'll actually need to see a sample of it.
For privacy and such, if you could attach it in an email to supp...@nathantech.net it would greatly increase the fixing process!

Now is actually a good time to report bugs with Sunrise as I'm working on updated it before the following Calliope update.

I suspect most of the bugs people report will be to do with accented characters and or due to compilation fails last time. Still!