Re: Windows Mobile6 emulation and potential games

@jack, assuming my information is correct, mobile speak activations are actually tied to the devices in question, so you can't just go giving them to other people, unfortunately. This would probably prohibit it's use in a Rom as well.
Something interesting though, it says on their website that mobile speak can still be obtained through local distributors, and to contact them for details. I've done just that this morning, so we'll just have to see what happens.