Re: my opinion: top 5 most difficult boss fights in Manamon 2

Sinphonid is a great insect type, if I had to rank, it will be number 1. Even though Bombusect can beat it, but it is better over all. It is able to cover holy, fighting, rock, ice, shadow, undead, magic, and plant. It is able to cover 8 elements that is pretty cool. I wonder, what is it stats level at 100? I have never trained one till level 100, so I don't know much even though I have used it in my complete play through.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : octoross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector