Re: Firefox High RAM Usage

@Ghost,

May I remind you that @MinionSlayer's particular CPU is a U series, which means its designed for more low power and efficient usage. So if you ask me its a bit unfair of you to evaluate the entire company based on just one model, and a model designed for low power efficient operations mind you. I can't remember of hand, but its like 15 watts or something of the sort.

@MS, as you saw above, your CPU is designed for low power use. Now, is it a bad CPU? Possibly in the grand scheme of things it may be out performed by other chips, however its doing what it was designed for. Not to be a calculatory graphic rendering bad ass. But to give you an example, when Lenovo switched to the U's with the T-4490, my current PC could just about out pase any ThinkPad up on til about the 470 or so. But again, its apples to oranges. You can't compare the enginge in a Toyota aqua with the enginge in a Toyota Crown.

@Patryk, must you be such an asshole all the time?

@Brad, unless you're actually gonna use your pc for heavy stuff like gaming, video editting, etc, 8GB seems like a reasonable and affordable price. I'd also like to remind you PC makers still sell low end pc's, because not everyone has a thousand dollars to blow on high end thinkpads or pervillions.

As of now, my ram use is pretty low, but I only have this opened atm.

Physical: 2.53 GB of 7.69 GB used (32.9%). Virtual: 2.53 GB of 8.87 GB used (28.6%).

And to be frank, its a bit high. smile!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector