Re: In the midst of rage, we found a place in the cosmos.

On the activities thing, I like the number of things to do, I just felt as I said above, that what you do in them seems a bit inconsistent, and you can often go as you level from an interesting activity where you need to keep note of several different factors, work things out and actually judge what's going on, to something where your just needing to sit and wait, or just be given a set of coords, run to them and type something.

For me, the amount and different text always kept things interesting, I was just a little sorry when I had to abandon something which plainly had been worked on to keep it interesting like mechanical mining, to do something which planely hasn't.

I admit though, I might be a victim of my own style here, since for me, it's all about trying as many things as possible and doing all the activities, crafting included, hence my above topic

personally, so long as the system isn't insane, I actually like hunger and thirst systems in games, since it just makes the universe feel more real if your character has to stop and eat somethin occasionally.
I am guessing the same is true of babies, but in cr at least that's not something I've looked into so far, though I have considered getting a pet as it definitely fits with my characters' bio.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the blind cupcake via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector