Re: Asking some questions

hello.
remember that if you are using reaper 64 bit, you can't install SWS 32 bit. or vice versa.
if you try to install them like this, it wouldn't recognize reaper's directory.
about your first question, I personally didn't assemble any systems, but I changed a few units my self without any help. like hard disk, DVD RW, PSU and so on. but I can sea a few problems if I want to do something like this. I can only talk about my own experiences
1. for connecting the indicator lights, power button, front headphone, mic jack and internal speaker if the motherboard doesn't have one inbuilt, I will be needing to connect a few of 1 or 2 pin wires. I need to know where I must connect those wires. as of today, I have no idea how to find the correct pin placements.
2. I only heard about how to remove a CPU, never dared try removing my own. big_smile.
3. there is some kind of paste between the CPU and the heatsink installed after it that helps with heat dissipation, I heard that it's poisonous, and not safe to touch with bear hands. so you need to be careful applying that.