Re: Shadow Rine full voice walkthrough

a quick update.
I have completed the guide to the main part of the game and am starting work on the after story.
I still don't understand that part in the extra dungeon and I deleted the translation i gave earlier because it was proven incorrect by the true ending.
my questions about that part are,
spoilers
what exactly happened that day?
if aria summoned him, how did nora know about that and why did she say that she summoned him?
if he tried to protect aria in his world, how did she end up in kareshia?
why did he fail to protect her and how did she survive?
I would appreciate it if anyone could clarify what happens.
true ending spoilers
I also want to know what aria asks the other priest to do at the true ending?
end of spoilers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kavya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector