Re: Grail to the Thief: An Interactive Audio Adventure

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
Does the game speaks the icons and choices when the cursor selects the choices? I mean, if us blind folk uses the mouse, will the game then speak the selection as soon as they are selected by the mouse? I could imagine that would work, so you just have to move the mouse around and click when the right choice is selected.

The game currently does not speak the icons and choices when the cursor selects the choices, but it's something we can look into implementing if we have time before release.

Our developer just fixed the bug that was causing keyboard input to break the game, so it shouldn't be a problem in the next build we release.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector