Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

I've been told that the Hero Project is best in "The Prodigy" and the later books are more platforms for the author to politicize, but again, that is just what I've heard from others. I'll still play them when I get to them, the same as the choice of the Vampire sequels, but I've heard the first one is the best.

Right now, I'm slowly working through "slammed," which is a pro-wrestling story. I'd like to hear what a pro-wrestling fan who has played the game thinks of it because I know my review is going to be lacking a bit as I am not a pro-wrestling or reality TV fan which are prime aspects of this story.

My lack of knowledge on Pro-wrestling is so great that I know I am missing a lot of the concept of the game. I'm playing it sensically but I know I'm missing a lot of the nuances and references.