telegram acessibility as of 2021

so, this is interesting. I remember installing telegram years back,  and due to the whole facebook controversy that just entered this year, which really is them updating what they had been doing since approximately 2016, I decided to give telegrama  go again. I most likely won't ditch whatsapp entirely, but many of my contacts are moving. So, I was really surprised. It has some cool features like putting your phone close to your face as if answering a call to record or hear a voice message, the windows integration with unigram is just very smooth, and the bots and all of the other utility you can really manage out of it. This being said, any thing you have found impossible to do so far yet? On ndroid everything seems to be pretty smooth with talkback, on windows I do have a bit of an annoying time with unigram and some pop up windows, but for the life of me I haven't figured still how to answer a telegram call on the phone lol.