Re: Calliope version 3.3

Hey there. I know this was berried quite a few pages down. But, I thought I'd bring it back up near the top at least with a suggestion that I hope could be added.
So, you know you can search for a video with the youtube part of the program. Well, what if you found something you like and you would like to see that person's channel as a list in the program? Well, I thought this might be able to be done just to add more ways of looking around Youtube.