Re: Zhengdu Screenreader offers a free 30-day demo!

Well, I am basing my info on the things I know. As I don't really know where can I find updated info to this, I thought it remained the same. Plus, there have been no new threads about authorisation system changes or any updates. I know you guys post things to...what was it...telegram or however that app was called, but would it be possible to make a thread related to zdsr and post new things there so that everyone has access to it? and now that this  discussion opened, can you describe the new authorisation system, just so people could see it without needing to use translate which sucks at translating chinese btw?
One more thing, can one pay internationally yet?