Re: I have the orbit reader 20 plus and don't think I like it much.

lazy fuckers, should have considered that before producing thousands or hundreds and assigning a 4000 dollar price tag. Also that's common sense. Newer version= more apps. I mean seriously, if your os version is over 2 or years old, it is outdated. And that's fine if you are a consumer buying something like a phone, because there are many different phones to choose from, and you can choose to buy one that supports later software. But with this, no choice to upgrade, and no other devices to buy with android. Well now there is the braille sense, but again, only 2 options.