Re: Introducing an accessible graph viewr for the web

@11 glad you like it and thanks for the feedback! It definitely is a bit verbose. for now I wanted to err on the side of making it too verbose rather than hard to learn, but ideally experienced users would be able to toggle a setting to make it more terse. since I only just released it, I haven't implemented settings for long term users, since there aren't any smile also as #12 pointed out, pressing shift+F1 toggles the hints, which greatly cuts down the information being thrown at you.

I will also consider having it not wrap by default, especially if others also express they don't like it. one thing that can help you find out that you have just wrapped around in a list is by listening for "1 of 6" to figure out how many more items in the list there are. I know this isn't the case for navigating between columns, so maybe I will make navigating between columns not wrap but navigating between list items wrap. either way I will mention the wrapping in the guide and keyboard reference, since I forgot to do that.