Re: Say the Spire, a Slay the Spire Accessibility Mod

Hmm, you are confusing the incense burner relic with something else since it does not give you burns. But yeah apparitions are quite powerfull though I often hesitate to take them and if I do I'll be nervous for the rest of the run. In each battle you have to draw apparitions when you need them and hope you don't draw them when you don't need them. And if you don't draw an apparition when a lot of damage is coming and cannot mitigate it well with other cards you can lose a significant part of your remaining health. And getting healt back is also harder since resting does not heal so much anymore since 30 % of your max health is not so much anymore. But still they are quite strong and I have won with them including killing the heart. Generally speaking my understanding is that they are considered to be very strong and you should almost always take them.

I have less experience with the bites and have similar reservations related tot hem as for the apparitions. I don't quite know how to evaluate if the bites would make my deck stronger or not.

I think I have no thad especially good luck with the bottle relics but I always dream getting the one which can bottle a power for example demon form on Ironclad or noxious fumes or well laid plans on the silent.

I had a losing health deck in one daily climb with rupture, combust and brutality. But I was able to chose my starting cards so it does not fully count I suppose. In another normal run I managed to kill myself with brutality since I forgot I had it active and then miscalculated how much health I have left after a strong attack from the heart that is I survived the attack with one health left and then brutality killed me in the beginning of my next turn smile .

Decks I have not yet had and would like to experience  are a deck that can go infinite, and a deck with corruption and dead branch. For example with ironclad you can go infinite with two dropkicks, a source of vulnerable and either deck with 11 or less cards or a way to exhaust the deck down to 11 or less cards. Then when you have a vulnerable enemy, all of your cards in hand, you can dropkick, do 5 damage, get 1 energy draw your other dropkick which then can do 5 damage, get 1 energy and draw the first  dropkick and so fort.

p.s. My ironclad block deck did not only beat the heart but completely destroyed it. It was the first heart fight where I did not take any damage. Usually if I defeat the heart I have only a little health left.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambiramus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector