Re: What do I need to know to play Hades?

@stevie, thanks so much for your tips and patience to explain it to me big_smile it means a lot! I usually manage to reach asphodel without loosing any of my death chances. I managed to reach the bone hydra and kill it yesterday. then...
I reached elisium and talked with tanatos, and he helped me kill some of the exalted champions. I also met the bull of minos and killed him and teseus. I reached the entrance of the underworld, then went off to find cerberus something  to eat.
I died unfortunatelly, but  I want to ask. Does the thing you need to find make any sound or does it drop as a normal reward, even?
end of spoillers
I'm very afraid that I won't manage all of this again big_smile but I'll keep trying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector